Thanks, Susan.

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?

I just sat here for 5 minutes just trying to narrow it down to 1, no luck. Yup, I'm bad.

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?

Gotta agree with Susan on Ignorance.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Pinky and the Brain... the Brain of course!!

4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?

Dec 20th, 2005.
It was such a blur and I was lonely in labor and delivery.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?

Grandma Moses

6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?

My mind.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?

Ummm, I'll get back with you on this one.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?

*wink* *wink* wouldn't you like to know.

9. What is your most cherished possession?

Spanky the stuffed cat

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?

My cat, Whiskey. I didn't like many people.

11. What one word describes you better than any other?

Slacker

0 comments: