Better days are here

Yeah, yeah, yeah... depression really sucks but I am trying to make the best of it. I realize that there are people out there a whole lot worse off. This little cutie seems to keep me in check most days:


Of course this picture is a few weeks old since she now has 3 top teeth and a 4th trying to make it's way though. I am shocked at how good she has been through all of this. Yes, there have been tantrums and crying spells but I think those are normal now and not really a product of teething. It is a good excuse for the time being. Doesn't she have nice tonsils?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this pic. if she ever gets her tonsils out you can show her the before.

jen (turf)

Smith Kidz's Mom said...

Sweet little Cait is so cute! She could bring a smile to anyone's face!