Shots suck

If only I had done all the research prior to her getting the vaccinations. I knew there were some minor risks but never knew this would happen to my little girl.

She had her 12 months vax on Dec 21st. She started with a similar rash on
Monday the 25th and it slowly started to go away and had a low grade
fever - around 101. Yesterday, Friday, she developed a fever over 103
and extremely cranky. This morning her rash is back again and getting
much worse... it is spreading up her neck, on her back and everywhere
else.

When talking to her doctor he said it was viral. She has had many
viral things in the past year and this is not one of them. The shots
she had: MMR, varicella & 2nd flu shot.

Cait doesn't want to eat or drink like she normally does.

Anyone reading this... if you have had a similar experience with shots or know anyone who has please comment.



4 comments:

Lora said...

How terrible. I don't know what to do, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will go away

Wilson Wife said...

Hope she's feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Well, the fever is gone and rash is finally going away.

Of course she is still a bit cranky from 2 molars coming through but we are dealing.

Jack's Mom said...

i hope youre feeling better sweetie! oh the rash broke my heart!