Saying good bye.

August 18th was Cailtyn's last day at Chesterbrook Academy, it was definitely bitter-sweet. Miss Ruth is holding her in the picture, she was Cailtyn's favorite teacher and the only one we really liked there. If we could have a personal nanny, she would definitely be the one! Although, I am sure Cait will think German is her first language now... oh, well she is speaking yet anyways.

I sit here trying to think of something good to say about the women in the room that Cait was moved to a few weeks ago and quite honestly I have nothing nice to say about those ghetto-azz women. I am glad I don't have to go over there during lunch everyday just to make sure she has had a bottle. So very happy that I won't have to use stain stick on her clothes or wash her shoes EVERY day because the floor was disgusting and my little Miss Cranky Pants needs nice and clean shoes to chew on!

Tomorrow we start a new daycare, need to set them straight from the very beginning. Let them know that I am in control and I will be keeping an eye on them. Tot Spot... here we come!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

susan said...

Good luck with this one... I know you did your research, so I'm sure it will work out splendidly!!

Angela said...

Mmm, Bu-bye Chesterbrook!