She has grown so much, where did my little baby go?

Yesterday I was looking back at some of Caitlyn's first pictures and was shocked at how big she is now and so very different. My baby looks like a toddler and is almsot the size of one. She skipped most 6 and 9 month clothing and is now mostly in 12 months. There are 3 large bags of her clothes packed away, I am not quite sure why I am holding onto them. Well, I will post a "baby" picture and a more recent one to show how my baby grows! She started out at 7lbs 13oz and 20.5in and at 6 months she was 19lbs and 27in.


Next thing you know she will actually be driving a car! Time is going by so very fast.

1 comments:

susan said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that hat!!!! She has gotten so big, just since the art festival. Give her a big hug from me (one for you, too)... let's start planning on a time to get together before our kids are in college! :)