The Palmer-Dinh Family

New Addition
Since I last posted we have a new addition to the family. Conor was born June 27th, 2009 @ 6:30AM. He weighed 7lbs 15.5oz (we are rounding up to an even 8lbs) and was 20.5in long. I will post his birth story separate.


Hearing Loss
In the past week we found out that baby Conor shares his sisters hearing loss. It is so much easier to accept this time around since we have been there, done that.


Work
In 2 weeks I go back to work... at a new job. I am so very excited. I will miss the people at my last place but this new adventure should be very stable. Plus, I will get the ability to expand my knowledge.

Family Fun
In 2 weeks the family is going camping for the first time. Yes, even the baby! We are all excited and plan on making this an annual event. Some of Cait's friends are coming with us and that makes her a very happy little girl.

0 comments: